- This event has passed.
Lunch seminar – Infrastructure and Finance
October 5, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Welcome to our Lunch Seminar on infrastructure and finance
hosted together with HKTDC
After a lighter lunch, speakers from companies active in the two fields will give presentations and participate in a panel discussion. The seminar will be moderated by Torborg Chetkovich.
Torborg is the chairperson at HKCCSE and has much experience from the field of transportation and logistics. She has had leading roles at companies such as SJ, Veolia Transport, MTR Nordic and Swedavia, and has played an important part in many of their successful development projects. Today she is a partner at CapMan Infra, a part of the leading Nordic private equity company CapMan. CapMan Infra invests in companies in the infrastructure sector and is therefore an example of how well infrastructure and finance go together.
Find the program and the form for signing up below!
Torborg Chetkovich, chairperson at HKCCSE and partner at CapMan Infra, and Jenny Åström, CEO at Hill+Knowlton Strategies and HKTDC representative, welcome the guests
A light lunch will be served
What opportunities can Hong Kong offer for Infrastructure, Finance, Innovation and Technology? Development in the Greater Bay Area. A presentation given by Priscilla To, Director-General at Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in London.
Infrastructure with focus public transport in the Greater bay area
with Scania and MTR
-Torsten Linder, Project Manager at Scania, will present cases from Scania. The focus will be the buses on Zhuhai Bridge.
– MTR has an important role in the Greater Bay Area, both as a main provider of railway services and as an important part in the overall city development. The latest project is the opening of the high-speed rail service connecting Hong Kong to mainland China. Presentation by Andreas Jensen, business development director at MTR Nordic
Finance with InvestHK, NASDAQ and SEB
– The financial sector in Hong Kong by Dr Jimmy Chiang, Associate Director General, InvestHK
– Financial Infrastructure, by Michael Rexestrand, product manager, NASDAQ Sweden
– Hong Kong´s future as a financial centre in Asia, by Carl Christensson, Head of SEB International
Panel discussion with
– Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, CEO Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
– Dr Jimmy Chiang, Invest HK
– Andreas Jensen, MTR
Partners: HKETO, HKTDC, InvestHK, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
Sign up below
Please note that we have a no show fee of 250 sek
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
We hope to see you there!