- This event has passed.
A gastronomic After Work with SAS
September 4, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
September 4th we met with SAS at the HiltonKnowlton Strategies office in central Stockholm to hear what Hong Kong has to offer when it comes to gastronomy. The guests also had the oppurtunities to taste the new meals onboard served by SAS. The concept is called New Nordic and sustainability and simplicity are two factors that play a big role.
Here is a list of the restaurants that Tina Szczyrbak, Manager Brandom and Engagement at SAS Dreams, recommended if you are planning a visit to Hong Kong
- Luk Yu Tea House: 24-26 Stanley Street, Central District
- (Java Road Market) Tung Po Sea Food Restaurant: 99 Java Road, North Point, 2/F Cooked Food Center
- Wynn Palace: Aveinda Da Nave Despotiva, Cotai, Macau
- Restaurant Missy Ho’s: 48 Forbes St, Kennedy Town
- Restaurant Frantzén´s Kitchen: 11 Upper Station St,Tai Ping Shan, Sheung Wang
- CÉ LA VI rooftop Bar, 25/F California Tower 30-36 DÁguilar Street, Central
- Restaurant Fish School: 100 Third St, Sai Ying Pun
Our next event is a lunch seminar October 5th with high level speakers on the theme infrastructure and finance. For sign up and information, please have a look here: https://www.hongkong.se/event/lunch-seminar-infrastructure-and-finance/