- If you are interested in exploring the present dynamic business environment in Hong Kong.
- If you would like to expand your network in Hong Kong, and through Hong Kong into China.
- If meeting Swedish companies in Hong Kong, sharing their journey would be beneficial to you.
- If you are planning a business visit to Hong Kong soon. We welcome you to join us!
Program (updates can occur):
Sunday, December 2:
17.15 After check-in at Arlanda airport, we kick off the trip and welcome you in the SAS lounge at Arlanda for those who travel with SAS.
18.45 Departure with SAS
Monday, December 3:
14.45 Arrival HK
15.30-16.30 Visit at the airport to see the new runway and to get an introduction to the Airports undertaken investment.
Transfer by Airport Express to Kowloon station and bus transfer to Icon Hotel for check-in.
20.00 Reception at the Consular General of Sweden in Hong Kong
Tuesday, December 4:
8.15-9.25 Introduction to Hong Kong Greater Bay Area by Charles Ng, Associate Director-General of Investment Promotion, Invest Hong Kong, and Project Director Jacob Kam, MTR
”The Greater Bay Area” refers to the scheme to link the cities of Hong Kong and Macau to 9 Mainland China cities in the region into an integrated economic and business hub
* Overall goals with The Greater Bay area programme
* Examples of projects within The Greater Bay Area
* Link to Belt and Road Initiative
* Investment opportunities
9.30-13.00 MTR Corporation
* Introduction of Rail+Property – financing model for city development
* Travel to Kowloon Station by Airport Express Line or Tung Chung Line (commuter line)
* Understand R+P concept and development @Elements
* Walk to High-Speed Rail West Kowloon Terminus
* Tour High-Speed Rail West Kowloon Station
Bus transfer to Hong Kong Science and Technology Park
14.00-14.45 Introduction to Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation and tour in Science Park
15.00 Scania’s operations in Hong Kong
* Bus ride over the Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge (if opened as planned mid-Nov)
* Visit at Scania workshop
Wednesday, December 5:
10.00-11.00 Visit to Hong Kong Stock Exchange and London Metal Exchange Hong Kong
11.30-12.15 Visit EQT – Investment in Hong Kong
12.45-14.15 Keynote Luncheon at HK Forum
* The Honourable Paul CHAN Mo-po, Financial Secretary, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Doing business in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Trade and Development Council (HKTDC)
17.00 Welcome to KPMG Hong Kong
* Introduction Hong Kong as a financial center – historically and in the future
* Banking in Hong
18.30 Dinner hosted by KPMG
Thursday, December 6:
9.00-11.00 Visit to Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
* HKUST’s cooperation with KTH
12.30-14.30 Exclusive tram ride on Hong Kong island hosted by SAS
Departure to the airport in the evening.
Friday, December 7
08.35 Arrival Stockholm
Practical details and costs
Fly with SAS
- Price: 6 462 SEK roundtrip ticket including taxes and fees.
- SAS Go which includes baggage, food, Eurobonus points, and seat selection
- Booking routine: Customers who wish to book, complete full name (as in the passport), date of birth (non-social security number) and possibly Eurobonus number to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Attention: Anne Wang. Booking must be made before November 2nd.
Stay at the Icon Hotel
- Ca 2400 HKD/day for members of the Chamber (inkl. club benefits & late check out). As a member of the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce, you get a discount on your stay at Hotel ICON. Upon request by email to email@example.com, we will provide you with a booking code.
The price for the Delegation trip excluding flight tickets and hotel (The price is preliminary and may be adjusted):
- 6,500 SEK /Member
- 9,000 SEK / Non-member
Dress code and other information
You will be received at senior levels and during the day program the dress code is Business Attire. For evenings and Thursday program the dress code is Business Casual.
When joining the delegation trip you are expected to join the entire program.
For continuous updates and more information – see our website www.hongkong.se/events
Business conferences held during the visit
HKTDC – Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
December 5: Asian e-Tailing summit
December 5-7: SmartBiz Expo
December 6-7: Business of Intellectual Property Asia Forum
December 6-8: Design Inspire http://www.hktdc.com/ncs/designinspire2018/en/main/index.html
Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
December 4-5: The Hong Kong Forum
December 6-8: Side Trip to Zhuhai and Zhongshan
HK Design Centre
December 4-9: Business of Design Week