Delegation trip to Hong Kong
Sustainable Infrastructure and Finance
2018 delegation trip is co-organized together with HKTDC and Invest Hong Kong.
If you are interested in exploring the present dynamic business environment in Hong Kong. If you would like to expand your network in Hong Kong, and through Hong Kong into China. If meeting Swedish companies in Hong Kong, sharing their journey would be beneficial to you. If you are planning a business visit to Hong Kong soon.
We welcome you to join us!
(Sunday) December 2:
17.15 After check-in at Arlanda airport, we kick off the trip and welcome you in SAS lounge at Arlanda for those who travels with SAS.
– Organized by Anders Wahlström, Nordic Sales Director SAS and HKCCSE board members
18.45 Departure with SAS
(Monday) December 3:
14.45 Arrival HK
15.30-16.30 Visit at the airport to see the new runway and to get an introduction on the Airports undertaken investment.
Transfer by Airport Express to Kowloon station and bus transfer to Icon Hotel for check-in.
20.00 Reception at the Consular General of Sweden in Hong Kong
(Tuesday) December 4:
8.15-9.25 Introduction to Hong Kong Greater Bay Area – Invest Hong Kong and Project Director Jacob Kam, MTR.
Location: IFC/MTR Central Office
”The Greater Bay Area” refers to the scheme to link the cities of Hong Kong and Macau to 9 Mainland China cities in the region into an integrated economic and business hub.
The presentation would cover:
* Overall goals with The Greater Bay area programme
* Examples of projects within The Greater Bay Area
* Link to Belt and Road Initiative
* Investment opportunities
9.30, the MTR Office
– Presentation of MTR Corporation
– Guided tour at Elements, visit the recently opened high speed rail station, Kowloon station residential area
Bus transfer to Hong Kong Science and Technology Park
13.00 Introduction to Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP):
– Hong Kong’s largest R&D base
– Leading incubator
– Super-connector – link up startups to investment
– With new opportunities with 50 billion HK$ from state budget
13.30 Smart City at HKSTP:
– Testbed for pushing forward Hong Kong’s Smart City vision and connectivity
14.30 Scania’s operations in Hong Kong
– Bus ride over the Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge (if opened as planned mid-Nov)
– Visit at Scania Workshop
(Wednesday) December 5:
- Introduction: Hong Kong as a financial centre – historically and in the future – KPMG
- Visit Hong Kong Stock Exchange and London Metal Exchange Hong Kong
11.30 Visit EQT – Investment in Hong Kong
12.45-14.15 Keynote Luncheon at HK Forum
- The Honourable Paul CHAN Mo-po, GBM, GBS, MH, JP Financial Secretary, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Venue: N201, HKCEC
- 14.45 – 15.30 Doing business in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Trade and Development Council(HKTDC)
(Thursday) December 6:
Deep dive sessions TBD. Ex.
- Visit to HKUST
- A culinary exposé by Frantzén’s Kitchen and/or Hotel W with Swedish Director Culinary Robert Nilsson
Departure to airport in the evening
(Friday) December 7
08.35 Arrival Stockholm
Fly with SAS
- Price: 5,740 SEK roundtrip ticket including taxes and fees.
- SAS Go which includes baggage, food, Eurobonus points and seat selection
- Booking routine: Customers who wish to book, complete full name (as in the passport), date of birth (non-social security number) and possibly Eurobonus number to email@example.com and indicate Attention: Anne Wang. By 14th of September at 11:59 AM, bookings must be made.
- By November 15, the customer will call +4764818532 to submit credit card details for payment (may not be sent).
Stay at Icon Hotel
2520 HKD/member of the Chamber (inkl. club benefits & late check out) As a member of Hong Kong Chamber of the Commerce you get discount on your stay at Hotel ICON. Upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with a booking code.
The price for the Delegation trip excluding flight tickets and hotel (The price is preliminary and may be adjusted) :
- 6,500 SEK /Member
- 9,000 SEK /Non member
You will be received at senior levels. You will therefore be expected to join the entire Program.
In order to sign up or if you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill in the form below
Business conferences held during the visit
HKTDC – Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
December 5: Asian e-Tailing summit
December 5-7: SmartBiz Expo
December 6-7: Business of Intellectual Property Asia Forum
December 6-8: Design Inspire http://www.hktdc.com/ncs/designinspire2018/en/main/index.html
Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
December 4-5: The Hong Kong Forum
December 6-8: Side Trip to Zhuhai and Zhongshan
HK Design Centre
December 4-9: Business of Design Week