From the 1st of January 2018 youths between 18-30 years old from Hong Kong S.A.R can apply for working holiday visa in Sweden. Employment can be temporary and a job offer is not needed when applying for a permit.

To read more about the conditions for the permit, follow the link to the
More information on how it is to work in Sweden follow the link to the official site of Sweden.