- This event has passed.
Invitation to Webinar about Hong Kong Airport
November 24, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Welcome to join us for a webinar about “5G transforming airports” with Andy Bien, former CIO of Hong Kong International Airport. See biography below.
He will cover the following topics:
- Digital transformation at Hong Kong International Airport
- Why does an airport need an enterprise 5G infrastructure
- Strategy in adopting 5G
- Business and technology considerations
Andy will speak for 30 minutes. After his presentation there will 15-30 minutes time for discussion and questions.
Register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com and we’ll send you a link.
Profile：Andy C Bien
- MSc in Communication Engineering, Imperial College, University of London, UK
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Engineering, Queen’s University, Canada
- Senior Member of the Hong Kong Computer Society
- Hong Kong CIO Board Executive Member
- Advisors, Department of Computer Science, University of Hong Kong, Department of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Former Chief Information Officer, Hong Kong Airport Authority, 35 years of ICT and management experience, 20 years in the airport industry. Passionate about digital transformation and data applications. Recently, his focus are on advancing airport technology in several key areas, including biometrics, mobile and self-service technology, robotics, self-driving cars and digital twin; enabled by smart infrastructure, including the enterprise analytics platforms, hybrid cloud infrastructure, IoT platforms, future wireless platforms including WiFi 6, and an enterprise 5G infrastructure across the entire airport island.