- This event has passed.
Invitation to a seminar on Hong Kong and launch of HKCCSE Southern Chapter
December 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Hong Kong rapidly evolves into the leading hub of East Asia in a large number of key areas, and is among the top five in the world in banking, design, research, education and innovation, but also tourism. Hong Kong is also an entrance to China as well as a center in the Great Bay Area.
This summer, the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in Sweden (HKCCSE) was launched, which is part of a network of about 40 similar organisations throughout the world. HKCCSE can be seen as a sign of Hong Kong’s growing importance and also with the establishment of a chapter in southern Sweden (HKCCSE-South).
A few months ago, the GoFood 2017 conference in Lund was organized with Hong Kong as a partner, at the same time DISH (Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Hong Kong) was formed. We are now working on establishing DISH as a global player in food safety.
Cooperation with Hong Kong continues and increases. Region Skåne’s agreements and relations with Hong Kong are given new activities.
A very large research and development program, the EU-China Flagship Initiative, enters a new phase 2018 with 200 million Euro in “FAB” (food, agriculture, biology) in investment.
Join us to hear more on these topics and celebrate the launch of our Southern Chapter
Date: December 11
Place: Malmö University, Niagara, Nordenskiöldsgatan 1, room A0502.
Please note that there are a limited number of seats
- Welcome– Bengt Streijffert, Lund University
- Presentation of Hong Kong Chamber of CommerceSweden – Rasmus Rahm and Torborg Chetkovich, Chair and Vice Chair
- Launchof Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce Sweden – Southern Chapter
- Hong Kong, Asia’s World City, and the Greater Bay Area Today and Tomorrow– Björn Segerblom, Hong Kong
- Introduction to DISH — A global centre for Food Safety– Yvonne Granfeldt, Lund University
- Presentation and Discussion of EU–China Flagship Initiative within food, agriculture and biology 2018 and onwards– Bengt Streijffert, Lund University
- Presentation and Discussion of Other Projects and Agreement Hong Kong–Skåne– Nils Ekelund, Malmö University and Annika Annerby Jansson, Skåne Region
- Discussion and Questions– Moderator Bengt Streijffert